Curiosities Dealer List

Keen Beans Vintage

Stats:
• Booth #59
• Owner is Haylee Ergenekan
• Selling vintage since 2015

Booth Description:
An 80s child's nostalgic trip down memory lane. Pop Culture Items from the 80s and 90s usually stock my shelves, along with memorabilia from "Star Trek", "Harry Potter" and "Lord of the Rings" Movies and Books. You will find vintage items from the 60s and 70s at times, but mostly I focus on the XY Cusp Generation.

How'd you get into the business?:
My mother inspired me. She has always supported my desire and passion for all things vintage and retro. She has made large contributions to my collection and has been a lifesaver in regards to saving my most prized possessions from my childhood.

What's the best part about this work?:
The hunt for treasures. I find so much happiness in thrifting and seeking out something that may have otherwise been forgotten. I feel such pride and joy in reuniting a customer with something they loved from their childhood.

What are you always looking for?
Nostalgic Pop Culture Items from the 70s, 80s and 90s.