Curiosities Dealer List

Dottie's Girls

 

Stats:
• Booth #12
• Owner is Jenn
• Selling vintage since 2012

Booth Description:
Eclectic mix of vintage housewares and collectibles.

How'd you get into the business?:
I ventured into it by wanting to sell some of my Mom's and Grandma's items that I had no use for. I became a Dealer at a now defunct vintage mall with Travis under the business name His & Hers.  We became hooked! Fortunately, that business owner decided to close her shop and that led to the start of Curiosities!

What has been your best find?:
I loved the collection of Victoria Littlejohn ceramic trivets I found at an estate sale.

What's the best part of being a dealer?:
Seeing the customer enjoy something as much as I do.

What do you collect?:
Dachshunds, miniatures for dioramas, doo dads